REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS TO PROVIDE ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING SERVICES FOR THE COUNTY OF YANCEY, NORTH CAROLINA
Yancey County is accepting qualifications to supply the County with the service indicated above.
Proposals for the above will be received at the office of the County Manager at or before 2 p.m., Monday, January 6, 2020 at which time the proposals will be opened and reviewed by the County Manager and Selection Committee. Proposals will be reviewed at the January Commissioners Meeting.
- Proposals must be typed or printed in ink.
- No faxed or emailed proposals will be accepted.
- Late or unsigned proposals will not be accepted or considered.
- Proposals should be clearly marked “ ENVIROMENTAL ENGINEERING Qualifications” and two (2) copies addressed or hand delivered to:
County of Yancey
110 Town Square , Room #11
Burnsville NC 28714
- To receive a RFQ Package, please contact the Yancey County Manager's office or refer to the document below:
All bidders must furnish to the County, upon request, evidence, that they are a responsible bidder. The County of Yancey reserves the right to reject any or all proposals, or to award the proposals, which in its option, is in the best interest of the County.
For the purpose of communications by the parties as to matters pertaining to the proposal, general inquires should be directed to the County Manager at 828-682-3971.