REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO PROVIDE AMBULANCE SERVICE FOR THE COUNTY OF YANCEY, NORTH CAROLINA
CONTRACT PERIOD TWELVE O'CLOCK NOON JUNE 30, 2020 THROUGH TWELVE O'CLOCK NOON JUNE 30, 2025
Yancey County is accepting proposals to supply the County with the service indicated above. To receive a Proposal Package please contact the Yancey County Manager's office or click the link below.
Proposals for the above will be received at the office of the County Manager at or before 2 p.m., Thursday November 7, 2019, at which time the proposals will be opened and reviewed by the County Manager and the Emergency Medical Service Director. Proposals will be reviewed at the November Commissioners Meeting.
Proposals must be typed or printed in ink. Proposals should be clearly marked" AMBULANCE SERVICE PROPOSALS" and eight (8) copies addressed or hand delivered to:
County of Yancey
110 Town Square , Room #11
Burnsville NC, 28714
- No faxed or emailed proposals will be accepted.
- Late or unsigned proposals will not be accepted or considered.
- All bidders must furnish to the County, upon request, evidence, that they are a responsible bidder.
- The County of Yancey reserves the right to reject any or all proposals, or to award the proposals, which in its opinion, is in the best interest of the County.
- It is expressly stated that the contract will not be awarded on a competitive process, but in the basis of negotiations with the potential Service Providers based on the information submitted in their proposals.
For the purpose of communications by the parties as to matters pertaining to the proposal, general inquires should be directed to the Emergency Medical Director at 828-778-7009 or County Manager at 828-682-3971.